Monday, October 20, 2008

In response to the blog: "it is about Tango"

In the blog http://nastynest.blogspot.com/ are shown very amazing Tango's videos, extraordinary links to give you an easy access to the most recognize writers and singers of the genre and a quick access to some interesting Tango's sites. However, what it really captivated me were the masterpieces of the formidable bandeonist "Astor Piazzolla" who has revolutionized the traditional tango into a new style named Nuevo Tango, adding new genres as Jazz and classical music to this.

Piazzola's orchestra is just magnificent, when I first saw this three videos on this blog: "Chin Chin (Live in Montreal 1984)", "Muerte del Ángel" and "Adiós Nonino", I was extremely intrigued not only by the fantastic musical instrument of bandoneon but most importantly, by the incredible several musical instrument that are played in the three songs as the violin, guitar, piano and bass. I have barely heard from this gentleman before among my Argentinians friends, but now, I am very impressed by how he executes at least these masterpieces along with his colleagues.

In this precise instant, I feel the necessity and have the enormous curiosity in search more about this composer, as I am assuming that probably the blog did a great job in finding the best songs of his Orchestra through You tube, for no other purpose than strongly capturing any kind of audience by showing the best of an artist, and you know what, whoever created this blog, he really got me!!!.

I am just looking forward to learn more about this artist, either by this website that actually offers a link of the great Piazzolla or by my own research, I believe, the mixture of the "Nuevo Tango" created by Piazzolla and his Orchestra will be another passionate reason to continue to love the dance of love: "Tango"

No comments: