Monday, October 20, 2008

So... Will you dare to dance Tango?






















After I invited, attracted and incited you guys to start dancing and felling the passion that Tango has for every kind of people; and more significantly, after getting some interesting comments regarding the curiosity of knowing and learning something related with "the sexiest form of dance" as Jackie defined it, the interest of trying it, as Morenita stated:"I would love to try it someday, but it seems kind of hard" and Daniel sadly reporting a bad experience with the dance back in High School but with firm intentions to give it a try; I feel extremely happy and committed to invite you to the next class in San Mateo College which is next Friday at 7 p.m.



If you guys come, I am 100% sure, the dance will prove to be sexy, provocative and possibly addictive.
It will also show you folks that, if there is some sense of insecurity, (as I experienced in the first day) it will go away nicely with the instruction and advices from the well-prepared and passionate Tango's teacher (Ken Delmar) and you guys will immediately be identified with Tango in every step you take and every breath your partner takes away from you.



That being said, please let me know if you guys are coming on Friday, so I can give more details and inform the teacher with anticipation.

No comments: