Friday, October 10, 2008

Tango Argentino

Introduction and Inauguration of my Tango's Blog.

Folks, Its an honor to introduce to my little space regarding the most sensual, seductive and romantic dance ever: "Tango."

Through this blog, you will know the origins of tango, how it spread out, its philosophy and plenty of tips to keep those feet moving elegantly . I will also keep you informed of the upcoming Tango events (milongas) and even the location where tango classes are currently taking place in the Bay Area, for no other purpose than to get you into the world of the dance of LOVE.

So if you are in the mood of listening while you are dancing, the most fascinating voice of Tango: "Carlos Gardel," a music that touches the deepest side of your heart and most importantly, if your desire is always that of being embraced by your friend, girlfriend, boyfriend or lover, this is the perfect dance to make that come true.

Ultimately, I must to warn those who dare to try it, because most of the times Tango could become addictive (I already experienced it); as Tango is more than a dance, is an obssesion.

"Dancing tango is the private exchange of trust and surrender between the leader and the follower. It is the interpretation of the music and the moment, expressed together trough the poetry and dance." By Ken Delmar.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

this is a great intro to tango
it gives background info and what type of music is best
and more!
good job!

morenita said...

You sound very passionate of the dance. I really enjoyed your intro. It sounds really interesting I would love to try it someday but it seems kind of hard. I don't think I would be to good at it. How good are you at dancing Tango?

Jackie said...

I have never tried tango dancing, but I believe it is the sexiest form of dance on earth! I dig your interest in it, and I'm looking forward to learning more about tango.